For the first time the Pat’s Pints Podcast goes on the road as Mark and I head down to Athens to hang out with Sean White and Jimmy Stockwell of Little Fish Brewing. Our wide ranging conversation touches on various aspects of the Little Fish story and brewing farmhouse ales—saison yeast, brett, barrel aging, paw paw beers, turning a pole barn into a community brewery, using local ingredients, and what it’s like to win a gold medal at the World Beer Cup. We may be biased but this could be the best episode yet.
Drink Local, Drink Often Events
- Columbus Business First article on the Brewdog AGM meeting
- King of Ohio Session Beer Contest
- Columbus Dispatch story on Actual Brewing opening a taproom in Clintoville
- Columbus Brew Adventures Granville Tour
- Land Grant Second Anniversary Party (Oct. 22)
- Sunfish by Little Fish Brewing
- Notes from the Understory by Little Fish Brewing
- Maker of Things Flanders Red by Little Fish Brewing
Fun to listen to this one 4 years after the fact.