In the second half of our interview with Sean White, co-owner and head brewer at Little Fish Brewing, we continue our exploration of the fascinating world of sour beers. The episode kicks off with with a candid discussion of the challenges of spontaneous fermentation. As the pod progresses we talk about the important role of aged hops, blending, adding fruit, and Sean’s love of using homegrown and local ingredients in his beers. The episode finishes with Sean’s tips for homebrewers who want to take up the challenge of brewing sours. If you missed Part 1 don’t forget to go back for a listen. You can find earlier episodes on our podcast page, in iTunes or Podbean.
- Any Sea (Little Fish)
- Pat’s Pints Podcast Episode 16 – American sour beers and wild ales with Sean White (Part 1)
- Pat’s Pints Podcast Episode 7 – Farmhouse beers with Little Fish Brewing
- Little Fish Brewing – Bringing a slice of the Ardennes to Appalachia
- Sunday in Athens – A (chauffeured) walk on the wild side
- Ohio celebrates a strong showing at the 2018 World Beer Cup
- Beer Review – Barrel-aged Saison du Poisson by Little Fish Brewing